Saturday, August 18, 2012

SO Bad

So off we went to the G0lden C0rral this morning for the humongous breakfast buffet. This is the first time I have ever taken the kids there. There was way more food there than anyone should ever have to choose from-haha.

Then to my horror I see that they are actually serving cotton candy...
for breakfast. OMGoodness that is just SO bad.

So I am sitting here trying to decide which is worse: that a restaurant would offer cotton candy at 9am, or that a mom would actually allow her children eat the cotton candy at breakfast?!?! You decide.

3 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

I think those smiles tell the whole story!!! XO

Steve and Darcy said...

LOL! Well, I bet the kids pretty much think you rock! I suppose cotton candy for breakfast OCCASIONALLY is okay..it's the stuff memories are made of, right!? But I agree, who serves cotton candy for breakfast??!! Oh well, just give them healthy stuff for breakfast during the week and it will balance out! ;-)

Heidi said...

GO for it!!! now you have pics to remind them..that you indeed are FUN!!! =) What delight they have in their faces!!!
Quesiont is..did you pay for it later? as in --did they have a meltdown? =)
Really tho...why were they serving cotton candy?