Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Check Check and a Final Check

I am SO happy to announce that finally ALL of my adoption paperwork is DONE!! We went to court to finalize Faith's adoption in the state of GA last week. We met with the same crabby judge as we did with Shelby, but at least this time she was a little less crabby. Anyhow she managed to get off of me one of my original sets of white papers that I wasn't too happy about giving up, but in exchange I got her signature. So now we have to sit and wait for her new birth certificate to arrive in the mail. The main thing here is that I am PAPERWORK FREED!!!! (Yeah, I know not really a word;)

Heaven knows I am not a big fan of all the ridiculous amounts of paperwork involved with adoptions. I personally think it is their way of weeding out the idiots and the unorganized adoptive parents. To put up with this much paperwork, you have to really WANT to adopt!

No comments: