Thursday, February 11, 2010

Changes Coming

Just read this post from RQ. Doesn't sound good for the Waiting Child program if you ask me. Hopefully this just means all the kids will now strictly go up on the Shared List, but who knows. I sure hope the viability of the China Adoption Program stays strong! Oh my!!

Due to changes in the CCAA?s Waiting Children Program referral policies, the CCAA has asked all agencies to return any agency specific referrals that have been assigned to the agency for over 3 months as well as any referral files that are not currently under review by a family. Therefore, XXX will be returning these referrals on Friday, February 19th, 2010...all waiting families will also receive details on other recent changes to the CCAA?s referral policies.

If you are currently LID and don't want to start a new dossier and are with an agency that does NOT use the shared list, you better find your child NOW as in this week!! Maybe I can help you :)

1 comment:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I guess you are in need of a new challenge! I talked to SA and it sounds like today was "doubly" exciting for her! Call me at home if you don't know what I mean.