Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Poor Baby Girl

Yes, my little Faith is sick-again :( We were back at the doctor yesterday morning with a whole lot of wheezing and fever-again. Doctor said same protocol as before assuming it is pneumonia-again. WHAT?!?! Yes, that is what they said, so off to have an official xray done this morning. I am going to be very curious to see if it really is pneumonia-again. I went ahead and made an appointment to see a pulmonologist, but that appointment isn't for a couple of weeks. If the x-ray says she really does have pneumonia-again, then my doctor is supposed to try to get us in sooner at the pulmonologist. She is already on Singulair and Pulmicort as preventative measures, but she still gets sick. This is just craziness and my poor little girl can't breathe when this stuff attacks her :(

5 comments:

Mary said...

Poor thing...I hope she feels better soon!

Cristy said...

Praying for sweet Faith. Aria had a lot of trouble the first year she was home, so I know how hard it is. Praying she doesn't have pneumonia and will bounce right back!

Steve and Darcy said...

I am so sorry! Poor little Faith! We will pray for a quick recovery and answers!

realtybycaroline.blogspot.com said...

I think it's all the pollen in GA. I'll just take her to sunny FL with me to help you out. :) Hey a Cuban with a Chinese baby how much more normal can you get. Imagine the questions then....

Unknown said...

Poor Faith. Praying she feels better soon.