Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Got Your Green On?











Happy St. Patty's Day to everyone out there. Travis was so excited this morning that he FINALLY got to take his Leprechaun Trap to school today that he and his Papa built last week. Travis is so proud of that little shoebox creation Papa designed. As you can imagine since my dad built it, it is one of a kind. Sorry I forgot to take a picture of it this morning.

Have a great day and I hope you have your green on or you may get pinched all day. As you can see me and the girls have our green on today :) These pics are when I was dropping off Shelby at school this morning. Boy has she come a long way with the morning drop offs. Now she actually complains on Saturday and Sunday when she doesn't have school-ha! Boy what a difference a year makes!

5 comments:

Shari U said...

Donna, With your new hair cut I couldn't tell if it was you or your sister!! Your new look is really cute.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these pics. It has been such a blessing to see precious Shelby transform into such a "big school girl". Yea I see Faith is walking! That is awesome.
Love you much,
Vickie

Katy said...

Cute! Thanks for your note. We need a "Love" now somewhere....

Mom to Two Saplings and Two Dogs said...

Pinch me. Oops (forgot)

Unknown said...

she really has grown up!!!