Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hump Day

Seems like this week is just dragging out. Everyone at the house is back to "normal" today and off to school and such. Faith is sounding more and more crackly though so hopefully with some extra breathing treatments today she can cough that yucky stuff up and get it out of her lungs. I saw a sign on a church today that is SO fitting for my family:

"Faith makes things possible, not easy!" I just crack up every time I see it in the mornings. Our little Faith has certainly been a blessing and a handful.

Adoption in general seems to also fit this statement. A lot of people would like to paint a rosy perfect picture around adoptions. But truth be told, adoptions are HARD work and not always easy. Sometimes God asks us to do things that aren't always easy, and that is just a fact. But like I shared with a girlfriend of mine the other day who was a bit stressed...If He brings you to it, He will bring you through it!

No comments: