Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pre-K Graduate

I watched my beautiful and CONFIDENT daughter graduate from her little Pre-K class yesterday.  Talk about one proud mommy as my once "speech delayed" daughter spoke up and introduced the next class song to the entire audience solo.  Shelby sang as loud as she could through the whole program, and simply glowed with confidence!  Now that was worth every single tear she (and I) have ever shed through her speech journey the last three years.  You go baby girl!!

Oh and her teacher made an occupation guess for each child in the future.  According to Ms. Nora, my Shelby baby is destined to be a fabulous doctor :)


6 comments:

Noreen, Emily and Abbey's Journey for a Son and Little Brother said...

That'a girl!! Little Sunshine!!

Beth and Ryan said...

How sweet is that?!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

A beautiful one too!!! :)

Joan (Nana) said...

Proud Nana,glad I was there.

Kim Turner said...

I love the comments....speech is hard for us right now and progress is slow, so it is nice to know there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Ellen and Kevin Fay said...

I am so proud of her. What a great moment. She is gorgeous!