Friday, May 27, 2011

Adoption Gathering

I had a great time at our latest group gathering for our little Adoption Option folks.  It had been a while since our last event, so it was fun seeing how much all the kids have grown.  I believe we had the biggest turnout ever-about 70 folks!  Yes, they all squeezed into my little house and we survived. 
We had a few newbies there as well, I always enjoy meeting new adoption minded people.  I was able to spend the whole evening talking about my favorite subject...bringing kiddos home!  Oh and our little group is getting bigger.  There were SIX officially waiting families in attendance-Noreen, Angela, Robin, Heather, Cathy, and Tara.  I can't wait to see their new additions in a few months :)

1 comment:

Noreen, Emily and Abbey's Journey for a Son and Little Brother said...

Donna,

Thank you so much for hosting this event, it was a wonderful time!
Love,
Noreen "the Candy Lady" :)