Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Nana Time

The time has officially come that my mom gets to "rottenize" baby Elise. I started back to work on a regular basis yesterday. I am working 3 half days, and 2 full days for the month of May. While I am at work, Elise will be spending alot of time with her Nana. I am missing Elise terribly today (my first full day back), but I know she is in good hands.  Nana has waiting on and prayed for our baby girl from the beginning. It is fine time that she gets to spoil her littlest grandbaby!!

3 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

What a precious photo!! I am praying for you today and agree that sweet Elise is in precious hands!!! :)

China Dreams said...

They are fortunate to have this time together. I know you miss her, but this will be special for them and a lot easier on you because she's with someone who loves her.

Ruby

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Going back to work is tough when you have such a cutie pie at home. But...who would be better to care for them while you are at work than Nana?! :) My mother used to watch my two oldest when I worked...and they have some amazing memories. My mother is now in Heaven and I'm so happy that my children had that special time with her.

What a precious pic!

Love and blessings,
Robin