Monday, November 15, 2010

ELEVEN

My first born child who started me out on the most AMAZING journey ever...motherhood.  Today we are celebrating my baby's 11th birthday!!  What an amazing kid I have been blessed with.  If you know him, then you know what a kind, compassionate, thoughtful, and heart warming child he is.  Oh and I must also mention what an avid fisherman he is, along with being the world's greatest big brother there ever was!!  Wishing my baby a very happy birthday today on his special day :)


2 comments:

Kim said...

Happy birthday, Caleb! Hope you have a wonderful day. It is hard to believe that you are eleven - a real tween! Keep that kind and gentle spirit that surrounds you as it will help you continue to have a wonderful life. Hugs and kisses.

Joan (Nana) said...

Happy Birthday Caleb, Nana loves you