Friday, July 25, 2008

Straight Adventures

Catching up on some of my pictures over the last 2 weeks. There are a few here of my birthday dinner at of course The Melting Pot-YUM! Then we have some of the famous train ride at my dad's house. As you can see he has added a new "bike ride" on the end. His inventions never cease to amaze me :) Oh and by the way, the famous train ride is going to be visiting my house for Shelby's upcoming birthday party, so you don't want to miss it!

Then you have some pictures of us visiting Sheridan and his wonderful know-it-all-full-of-resources-dad. Sheridan and Shelby sure have come along way in their playing together skills since they have been home. No one was even injured on this playdate ;)

There are 2 pics of Shelby and her wonderful speech therapist, Mrs. Connie. Mrs. Connie has really helped Shelby find some new sounds and she really gets her to working her new palate. Just this week, Shelby has found her Ps and they are strong and Shelby doesn't even have to think about how to do them when they are at the end of a word! That may not sound like much, but trust me as that is a major breakthrough for Shelby in learning how to use her lips along with her new palate to make a new sound.

And finally some random dress up pics from home and a few from our Chuck E. Cheese adventures last night. Man, we sure are a blessed and fun family!!

5 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Will your dad come over to our house for Briana's upcoming birthday party?! LOL!

That is amazing!

Unknown said...

I love to read about your adventures!!!

Mary said...

Oh, my....that is some train.....how fun is that? I bet he has put some miles on that thing...I can hear it now, "just one more time!"

Mary said...

Oh, my....that is some train.....how fun is that? I bet he has put some miles on that thing...I can hear it now, "just one more time!"

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Melting Pot is one of my very favorites, but Chuck E Cheese? I can live my whole life without ever going there again!!! Notice how Doug took the girls when I was OOT?