Monday, July 2, 2012

Here He Comes

I can hardly stand it, my brother is actually coming out to visit us this week!!  We are SO very excited.  This is my brother's first visit to meet my husband and kiddos.  For those of you who want a bit of history, then you can click here to read all about my brother.  Then click here to see pics from our one and only "in person" visit we have ever had. 


Needless to say, I am thrilled that he and his family are coming to stay a few days at mom's house.  He is going to be bombarded with meeting his extended family members, so I hope he handles it OK.  I know we are a crazy bunch of folks, but he seems to fit in just like he's always been a part of us.  As a matter of fact, he HAS always been a part of our family...now we just finally get to touch him :)

They arrive on Wednesday!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

AWESOME!!!!!!

Michelle said...

This story just made me cry!!! I'm so happy for your reunion! Have a wonderful time. Sounds like a movie or something :))

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

SO excited for all of you!!! XO

Ragena said...

How thrilling!!!! Thanks for the "bit of history" for those of us who didn't know the "story". Enjoy your week!

Cindy J said...

Hope you guys have a wonderful time together getting to know each other better!!