Friday, November 18, 2011

Thankful

This week I have had the privilege to attend all of my kids' Thanksgiving Feasts at their respective schools.  I have to say that it has been quite a job to juggle all the time slots, all the extra driving here and there, to and from work, hurrying around to get to them all on time, on the right day...

SO worth Every.Single.Minute.

I love to spend time with my kiddos and seeing them "light up" when they see me there at their school for their special lunch, well just makes me light up too!  It is times like these that I am reminded why I do all the things I do.  Late nights, hard days at work, diapers, laundry, cleaning, groceries, yelling, homeworking, bathing, feeding, sacrificing.

I LOVE MY KIDS
 
And today Shelby gave me a precious gift to really remind me why I am yet again putting myself through the ringer for yet...another child.  The paperwork, the money, the headaches, the cutting through all the red tape of the adoption process, oh and of course all the negative criticism.





I wouldn't trade any of this for the world.  Priceless my friends, priceless!!

1 comment:

Sally-Girl! said...

I love your mama heart!!