Thursday, November 3, 2011

As It Should Be

Little "Zane" has finally been united with his mommy!  I just have to share me and Sharon's emails back and forth right after I sent her Will's picture...

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 2:28 PM, Donna Straight <Donna.Straight@tridia.com> wrote:
Did you ask X to see his file yet?!?!?
--
From: Sharon Ankerich [mailto:shayankerich@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 3:53 PM
To: Donna Straight
Subject: Re: Did you ask X to see his file yet?!?!?


Just sent an email requesting to see it. Yikes!!! Scott is going to stomp me!!!
--

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 2:28 PM, Donna Straight <Donna.Straight@tridia.com> wrote:

LOL, what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him…at least not yet ;)

-----  
HA!  Be careful opening my emails!!   Looks like Scott didn't "stomp her", and hopefully I am forgiven ;)
 
 
Hop on over and welcome little Will to this sweet and wonderful family.  Sharon and I have been able to walk/talk/text/pray each other through our adoptions over the past 2 years.  What a great feeling to finally see little Will with his forever family! 

No comments: