Saturday, January 15, 2011

Eight Today

Hard to believe my baby boy is now 8 years old. In some ways he seems so much older, but yet in other ways (like still cuddling with his mommy) I am reminded of his young age. Travis certainly keeps me on my toes, and is the FUN in our family. I know he is going to give me some grief as he grows into a young man, but oh I can't wait to see what a fabulous person he grows up to be. God has some great things in store for my baby boy. We are so happy to have him in our family :)

Oh and I have to mention what a good brother he is too. Travis and Faith are like two peas in a pod, both so strong willed, yet so good together. Travis is always right there by Caleb's side and doesn't want to do anything unless his brother gets to do it too. He is also already Elise's biggest fan and he asked about her a bunch. What a good heart my baby boy truly has:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favorite Travis in the whole world!

1 comment:

Joan (Nana) said...

Happy Birthday to Travis, Nana loves you