Tuesday, March 23, 2010

One More Coming Home

Happy to say that one more little one will soon be on her way home! I met Kim a long time ago at an adoption function not thinking much about our encounter. You know I was just running off at the mouth about all the beautiful SN kids currently available, and that you know you don't have to wait in that agency's really LONG line if you don't want to...

Well it turns out she took some of my advice that day and well the rest is history. Sure keeps me going watching each and every one of these precious little ones coming home. I may not be able to bring another little home to MY home, but I sure can keep helping others bring one home to THEIR home :) Wow, how did I ever get so lucky!!

BTW: If your agency is telling you that you need to wait longer than 3 months for a special needs match, and you don't want to wait...email me. Right now there are over 1500 kids available on the shared list. Oh and if your agency doesn't match off the shared list, then email me for other options you may have available ;)

No comments: