Sunday, March 7, 2010

Another Little Miracle

God is good all the time! All the time, God is good!! One more baby girl coming home to her mommy and daddy. I am SO happy for the Radicchis Team who has just grown by one new member. They have finally found their long awaited Claire waiting for them in China. Hop over to their blog to take a look at this gorgeous baby.

I have been "working" on them for a while torturing them with my endless emails of waiting child lists. I knew they were ready when they picked up the phone and called. I get so giddy every time someone finally gets up the nerve to pick up the phone to talk to me :) I am SO blessed to get to help others get their little ones from China. I truly get to witness God's miracles, one baby at a time!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matchmaker, Matchmaker, make me a match. Seriously - Congratulations on doing this work that truly unites families.

M

Lisa~~ said...

You have a talent for making some wonderful matches, keep up the good work.

laura said...

Donna ~

Your passion always inspires me. I LVOE LOVE LOVE your big heart.

You are such a blessing to me...Sorry I never tell you.

Hugs to you,

laura hoffman

Unknown said...

Donna,
We are so deeply grateful for helping to bring us Claire. We are BLOWN away that this happened so quickly. We NEVER imagined that Xiaoqing would call within days of contacting her.

Thanks for "working on us", and for advocating for orphans. Your big heart for the fatherless is TRULY an inspiration.

You have impacted the lives of our family in a monumental way! After three years of waiting (with no help in sight), we are just overwhelmed with joy.

God's timing truly is perfect, and He used YOU in a big way.

Deepest thanks,
Rebecca, Mark and Sophia

Angela and Jay said...

Donna,

What a JOY it has been to see God at work to bring sweet Claire home! Hearing Mark and Rebecca's story and your part in it is amazing.

We LOVE seeing families brought together!!

:-)Angela