Unfortunately I am not talking about this kind...
So dissappointed :(
Before I Do More Catch Up...
-
I said in my last post I was going to post about our trip to Colorado and I
do plan on doing so, but I thought I would do a little update on me
personall...

9 comments:
so sorry - ((((Hugs))))
Oh NOOOOOOOO!!!! I am so sad for you...
I'm dreading our appointment on Tuesday. I haven't been able to see anything up in Ricky's mouth. I'm praying for no holes!
I'm sorry about Shelby's holes.
AWE!!
Oh.... crud. I'm sorry. I'll keep praying. Love, Ellen
Do you know if both are thru all 3 layers? If not, will they possibly heal on their own? Or can they do a quick fix in the office? I hope so!
Hugs to you!
Ughhh... So sorry to hear this. :-(
oh, I am so sorry...
Praying they will close on their own with no additional surgery!
Post a Comment