The Rest Of August
-
Because of how the schedule works at SCAD (quarter system), unlike most
college students who are heading back to school in August, Bri still had
the enti...
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Cereal Cravings
Just wondering if I am the only one out there who eats cereal almost every night before bed? There must be a support group available for this addiction somewhere. Let me know if you need to join too?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I eat cereal every nite before bed. I am not sure why, I have tried just drinking a glass of milk, no good. Weird, but glad to know someone else does too.
Me too. But I think this is because being a mom, we sometimes don't get to eat first thing in the morning, until it's much later. And at night we get to "sit" and eat it. :)
Post a Comment