By the looks of things, Ian had another great Sunday with Kobe yesterday. They went to church again, then did a little shopping, then off to a nice lunch with "Bob", Kobe, and Kobe's girlfriend.
Really love the fact that Ian is starting to get out and about and feel more comfortable doing new things. Kobe says that Ian used to always be very afraid of going places simply because he was afraid of new people. Oh how I pray that his little heart will start to soften more and more about being adopted.
Exactly 7 weeks from today, I will meet my new son in person!!
The Rest Of August
-
Because of how the schedule works at SCAD (quarter system), unlike most
college students who are heading back to school in August, Bri still had
the enti...












1 comment:
I know you are counting down the days until he is in your arms~ LOVED all the photos!!! Blessings and love!!!
Post a Comment