Monday, February 27, 2012

New Backpack

Well as you can see, Ian did get his wish for a new packback.  I bought him a new one, but no lock and key ;)  Ian had a good time playing with some bubbles and at the park this weekend. 
I hope that we can go to some of these fun places when we get there.  I hope that Travis and Ian like each other, and that they get to have some "fun" while we are in China.


Oh and here is Ian showing off his new family!



And here is a reality picture of Ian "showing off" his new family-haha. 
Yes, I will have my work cut out for me for sure with our new addition ;)

1 comment:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Precious photos!!! LOVE that he knows about YOU and what a blessing he has in store. I bet the boys will be awesome together!!! Can't wait to follow! XOXO