Monday, September 27, 2010

Digit Date

All of us digit friends were able to get together for a digitless dinner!  I had a great time hanging out with a terrific group of ladies.  We were all brought together during our first adoptions back in 2007.  All of our girls were on the same Waiting Child List with Hope for Children.  Since then we have been there for each other as we have now brought home a total of EIGHT kiddos from China.  Modern day miracles if you ask me :)  I am grateful to have them on my side as we bring home number 9.  Thank you ladies for your friendship.  I am truly blessed.

3 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Funny thing -- I have that Santa picture right here on my computer desk! Enjoyed catching up!

Steve and Darcy said...

It sure was a fun evening!! Can't wait until we do it again!!!

Ellen and Kevin Fay said...

Thanks again Donna for YOUR help and support. I'm praying hard for this baby.... she is so blessed to have you and CJ and the rest of your crew!