Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Friday to First Flight

Another one of my "special projects" is getting on a plane tomorrow to meet their new baby girl.  I am SO excited to watch this sweet family finally meet their daughter waiting for them in China.  I first met them back in February 2007 at the very first adoption gathering (First Friday) we ever attended.  I have followed their journey ever since.

Fortunately, God arranged for me to get to be a part of their red thread to Claire, and I am very grateful for that opportunity.  I can't wait to finally SEE baby Claire in the arms of her mother.  Please follow along with the Radicchi Team as they embark on this awesome journey of a lifetime :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a time to celebrate with lots of happy tears of course..You and that red thread I tell ya!