Friday, July 30, 2010

Big Boy Day Update

We did get to have our special day together this week!  My mom was SO nice to keep the girls the entire day for me!! Thanks mom :)  I woke the boys up whispering to them that I wanted to spend the whole day with them doing something special before they have to go back to school next week.  They mumbled around, then I said the magic words...SIX FLAGS!!  Needless to say they were up in a flash.


We arrived at opening at 10am and didn't leave until 9:30pm.  We had a wonderful day!!  My BFF joined us for the day which made it all around a perfect day.  We had a blast letting all the kids ride everything (I even rode the Batman and Superman for the first time for me) over and over again.  It really was a fabulous day spent with the kids and friends.  I think we made some great memories for everyone. 

1 comment:

Beth and Ryan said...

Brave you for riding Batman AND Superman! Glad you had fun with your boys!