Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Coming Around

I just "heard" that CCAI is finally coming around and matching kids from the shared list-YEAH!!! I am SO happy to hear this new information. Hopefully this will speed up their long list of waiting parents and more importantly...

BRING MORE KIDS HOME!!

Yeah for CCAI!! I was very hopeful that they would start improving their wait-times for PAPs, especially after a candid conversation I had with their Atlanta office recently. Looking forward to hearing more about their new process, but I am already excited for the babies coming home :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

what great news! thank you for sharing.
Julie

Tymm said...

Hey Donna - been meaning to drop a KUDOS to you for all you do - you are one heck of an advocate for these kids - so glad to call you FRIEND!

KEEP IT UP!!!