Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Christmas







I hope you all had a wonderful happy Christmas this year! We sure did :) It was a pretty low key year spent at home with family and friends. Of course lots of presents were had by all and the kids had a great time. My personal present from CJ was a little over budget, but hey I am worth it :) I got new bar stools for the kitchen and will enjoy them each and every day. Hopefully you all received your own special gift as well. I have to admit that it was a nice and calm Christmas this year without having the "China Trip" looming around this holiday. Happy to have my girls home where they belong and fit in so perfectly.
Now if I could just get my brother "home" for Christmas next year, then I think the holiday would be perfect! It was strange this year missing him on Christmas Day. Now that I know him, I feel like he should be here with us celebrating our family holidays together. Oh well we did share some text messaging and some presents across the miles, but I secretly hope next year we can be together for the holidays!!

No comments: