Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Real Photo Session

We are getting ready for our big photo session with the wonderful Pixel Fairy Princess tomorrow night! I have followed her blogs for a couple of years now, so I am so excited that she will be actually taking pics of my kids :) I finally picked out their outfits to wear and pray they don't get "stuff" on them before we get to her house tomorrow night. Anyone out there ever tried to get 4 kids cleaned up all at the same time?!?! Any hints would be appreciated, as I don't think I will put their shirts on until we get there.


I had to do some pre-cleaning last night removing tatoos from Shelby. If anyone needs to know, Chris informed me that rubbing alcohol takes off the tattoos-she was right! I think that probably says something about my family that it takes 2 days ahead of time to get clean ;)

3 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Just dress them once you get there!!! Good idea! Have fun.

Marian Dean said...

I remember it well... the time I had to take all my five to a photo session. I played safe and took the good clothes with me, only to lose one bag on the way... Ah well! makes for fun memories now. And really it is only their lovely faces one wants to capture anyway.
Love Granny

RamblingMother said...

oh wow, love the tat, can't wait to see the pics.