Monday, June 1, 2009

Still Here

Don't worry we are all alive and well, just not much time for blogging these days. We had a busy weekend that included attending my nephew Blake's High School Graduation ceremony on Saturday. We were all very proud of him and the boys really enjoyed the ceremony. This was their first graduation, so I hope it was memorable for them as something they have to look forward to. I really don't know how all the mommies there don't just cry their eyes out the whole time watching their babies walk across the stage! I guess I still have a few years to get a hold of my emotions ;)

Well here are some adorable kid pics just to hold you over until I have something else to say.







2 comments:

Marian Dean said...

Adorable pics!
I too am a Mum that cried with pride, attending events. I blubber at anything though, even reading a book, and as for Lassie, only have to see the beginning and I am off.
Love Granny

RamblingMother said...

what cute picts. what a sad post about Malia. She obviously is now in a much better place but it is still sad from an earthly POV.