A quick update for everyone:
Faith only had to have oxygen for about an hour last night. She looks a lot better and she has started drinking a little more regularly. We haven't seen the doctor yet, so I will give an update after we see him. Hopefully Faith will start eating and drinking more throughout the day so we can win a ticket home. I will keep you posted. Thanks for all the comments, well wishes, and prayers :)
Before I Do More Catch Up...
-
I said in my last post I was going to post about our trip to Colorado and I
do plan on doing so, but I thought I would do a little update on me
personall...

1 comment:
Very happy to know Faith is doing a bit better this morning.
You are in my prayers as promised.
I hope you both get home very soon.
I'll check later to see what the doctor said.
A hug to each of you.
Audrey
Post a Comment