Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Village is the Best

Faith is asleep so I am about to turn in as well. She required some oxygen this afternoon, so we will have to wait and see how she does all night. Hopefully she won't need anymore and we may be able to go home tomorrow.

Just wanted to send out a special thank you to everyone surrounding us with love and friendship. In just the past 2 days, so many of you have stepped up to help out with the kids, laundry, errands, bringing me food, keeping me company, visiting us in the hospital, and the lists go on and on and on. I have a very special village of people out there whom I am thankful for each and everyday. Thank you for being there for us. My family is so very blessed!

Will post an update in the morning. Keep praying, Good night :)

No comments: