OK I guess I let you guys wait long enough for the big reveal. What do you think?? Short I know, really really short!

Before I Do More Catch Up...
-
I said in my last post I was going to post about our trip to Colorado and I
do plan on doing so, but I thought I would do a little update on me
personall...

11 comments:
Looks great, but you look like someone else I know;)
Sheila
Super short hair-do. really suits you and 'bang' up to date.
Love to Faith bless her.
Love Granny
Super short hair-do. really suits you and 'bang' up to date.
Love to Faith bless her.
Love Granny
Super short hair-do. really suits you and 'bang' up to date.
Love to Faith bless her.
Love Granny
Very Cute!
You look great! Wow...you look JUST like your sister. I thought it was her at first...amazing! We're so glad that faith is feeling better!
Thrive!
Frances
Love it~~you hip mama you!!
Love it but please dont stand beside your sister in front of me..
YOu look fab!!
WOW! I love the cut. You and your sister could be twins!
New to your blog and not sure what your hair looked like before, but the cut really suits you! VN8
Looks great- I had no idea about Faith until now- Wow - so glad she is going to be fine and it is just like you to find the silver lining in all things. Hey I LOVE the new updated dooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment