Friday, June 10, 2011

Miracle Match

I just have to share this amazing story with you all. In case anyone ever wonders if God favors adoption and if he is still in the miracle business, well here you go...

Yesterday morning, I was checking out some of the waiting kiddos because you just never know I mean because I have my other "job" that requires me too ;)  Anyhow, I saw this incredibly cute little boy staring back at me on one of the lists.  He caught my eye for some reason, so I simply cut and pasted his picture and his very brief description and sent it out to a couple of prospective adoptive parents. 

Now one of the ladies I sent it to, I knew had already signed on with a different agency, but still I thought she should just see that this guy is just adorable.  Immediately she responded and said "WHERE is this kid?"  Unfortunately, I had no idea where he was since no information was given for him on the agency site.  My friend said, "This is him, I think it is him, it's got to be him!"

You see she had been looking for this little boy who is currently in her first daughter's orphanage.  She still keeps in contact with some English students who work inside the orphanage and she has been following this little boy for the past year.  She has over 100 pictures of this little guy that the English students have sent her for over a year.  I however, had never seen a picture of him ever before.

Needless to say, it was a couple of crazy hours until we finally confirmed that indeed it was HIM!  Talk about finding a needle in a haystack.  What are the odds of finding one little boy, out of the millions of orphans in China, in one little email, randomly chosen from the 100s of kids I see on the lists, to land in the hands of his new mommy-ONLY GOD :)

Congratulations to the new mommy and her new son!!  Isn't he adorable?!

8 comments:

Dardi said...

That is AWESOME!!!!

Amy said...

Ok, how AWESOME is GOD????? WOW!!!!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Adorable and amazing! And I am SO thankful God knows every single needle in every single haystack by name and loves us all SO much!!! I am SO thankful to know my little one!!!
Blessings!!!

Beth and Ryan said...

Incredible story!

Rachel said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Our God is awesome!

Heather said...

***smiling with a grin ear to ear!!!!!

China Dreams said...

He is absolutely adorable!

Ruby

La Dolce Vita: The Sweet Life said...

He is adorable. What an awesome story. Our God is quite intentional, isn't He? Love it. So happy for the family!