This video is only 4.5 minutes long. Please take the time to watch it. It may change your life and the life of another.
I know there is a balance somewhere, I am personally struggling to find just where that balance is. I am sure some of you adoptive parents out there understand what I mean. Once you have been touched by adoption, you are never the same again. You can't go through this and come out the other side without it changing you forever.
Before I Do More Catch Up...
-
I said in my last post I was going to post about our trip to Colorado and I
do plan on doing so, but I thought I would do a little update on me
personall...

2 comments:
Oh, this is so so good. You are tugging on heart strings that God has really been PULLING on lately.
I may share this video if you don't mind.
Thanks for sharing!
How can I watch that or look into my son's eyes and not be a changed person? Like Rebecca this has been getting to me lately.
Post a Comment