Shelby let us all experience our first little tea party today. She was so cute getting out all her little cups and saucers and of course the tea kettle to pour us all our pretend tea. It was really sweet and something that this house full of boys has never experienced. I am sure this was the first of many many more tea parties to come. I welcome them all! I will have to whip out the camera for our next one though-I completely forgot to take pics as I was enjoying my tea too much. So here is a quick pic of a happy little family of FIVE!!
Before I Do More Catch Up...
-
I said in my last post I was going to post about our trip to Colorado and I
do plan on doing so, but I thought I would do a little update on me
personall...

No comments:
Post a Comment