Before I Do More Catch Up...
-
I said in my last post I was going to post about our trip to Colorado and I
do plan on doing so, but I thought I would do a little update on me
personall...
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Date Nights
This week the middle kids have been going to vacation bible school in the evenings. I must say it has been a nice break in routine to have the evenings to spend with just the big and little. Caleb was at a friends house, so last night it was just a date night with the baby. This girl is such a blessing and oh SO spoiled rotten. She knows how to bat her eyes and get just about anything she wants. Love love love my baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She is so blessed and so are you! Isnt' it so wonderful to be able to SPOIL them so much.
Post a Comment