The Rest Of August
-
Because of how the schedule works at SCAD (quarter system), unlike most
college students who are heading back to school in August, Bri still had
the enti...
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
LOVE IT!!!! Great photo!! Pretty much sums it up!
LOL!! LOVE IT!!! Your girls have a knack for falling asleep during playtime - I am thinking of the photo of them sleeping in a hotel playroom. Hilarious - thanks for sharing!!! Glad that you are home - can't wait to see you all!
LOL! That picture is absolutely priceless!
That pretty much tells it like it is!!!
Cute from this side of it though!!!
That is a CLASSIC!!! So funny!
I finally got back on your blog - it's taken me a while to get to it since getting home. I LOVE this picture! You are such troopers to do a trip like that with three little girls in tow! Glad you got home safe and sound!
Post a Comment