Only one more approval needed before we can go get our girl. We are now just waiting on TRAVEL approval. I hope that it will be here in about 15 days. Almost there baby girl, almost there!!
Before I Do More Catch Up...
-
I said in my last post I was going to post about our trip to Colorado and I
do plan on doing so, but I thought I would do a little update on me
personall...

7 comments:
Congratulations on another milestone!
Ruby
One HUGE step closer. So happy for you...and her!
Wow!! How very exciting!! Sounds like things are moving right along - you will be in China again in NO time!!! YEAH!!!
WHoo hoo!!! Go get that baby!!! :)
Yippeee!!!! How do you add that to a book by the way? I have always wondered!!
Congratulations! Almost there now! I can't wait to follow your trip and get some ideas for our travel to get our Jiangxi girl. I wish that I could speed up this process.
Hope you get TA SOON! She is a doll!
Post a Comment