Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bubble Busted

Unfortunately I did NOT get the news I was hoping for today.  Cindy was told by the Consulate that they mailed out my docs this past Friday.  Normally that would be a good thing, but unfortunately it is not considering the fact that I still don't have them.  Yes, they were supposedly sent out via USPS Express Mail; however, the USPS does not show any record of the item being actually mailed from the Consulate.  We have tried and tried to track it, but nothing shows in the systems.  It just states "No record of this item."

SO, basically all of my hardwork, blood, sweat, and tears (literally) that have gone into these 10 documents are GONE?!?  No where to be found...

Praying for a miracle, but preparing my heart and head to start over...tomorrow.

2 comments:

Duchess of Lanier said...

Ohhh, nooo!
Surely someone at the Consulate can tell you or her for certain. Surely.
We always FedEx'ed as we were advised never to use USPS. But I remember UPS loosing someone's papers was that last year?
So so so sorry...
Everything has to show up by the end of the week. It *has* to.

Cristy said...

NOOOOOOO!!!! I am seriously praying that those documnts show up in your mailbox. And we all know God hears prayers in China, so we better have good news tomorrow!!