How do you play with your teenager cousin that is of course too cool to "play" with a bunch of youngins ?!?!
Well you just pile a bunch of stuff on him and jump to your heart's content :)
Before I Do More Catch Up...
-
I said in my last post I was going to post about our trip to Colorado and I
do plan on doing so, but I thought I would do a little update on me
personall...


2 comments:
Yes, our 16 year grandson does the same thing with his cousins and his Uncle Sheridan. He is so good with the kids and truly shows the kind and patient spirit that we love in him.
M
Love the attack play!
Delighted to meet you. Hope you don't mind if I splash around to get to know you better. This looks like a lovely spot to slip off my shoes and refresh myself in God's goodness.
Splashing,
Sara
Post a Comment