Friday, February 26, 2010

Reba

My favorite man took me to see my favorite gal last night...REBA! He bought us the tickets for my Valentine present. He is SO smart (with some help from my favorite sister)!! We had a great night on the town just the two of us cruising around in the vette watching one of the most amazing women on earth. I just love Reba and have for YEARS. I think she is just great, and yes she does happen to have a child named Shelby too :) Oh and George Strait was there too. Good thing they aren't married or their would be another Shelby Strait-HA!

I don't listen to much country music anymore, but I still love Reba. She did alot of her old stuff which is what I know and love. Turns out country music can be kind of depressing and talks a lot about divorce, sin, and generally pain in life. I guess that explains why I don't listen to it much anymore! My life is much more happier than that :)

Turns out LeeAnn Womack was there too. (Strange name coincidence night for sure... Strait, Shelby, Leeann) Anyhow she did one of her new songs called There Is A God, WOW! Here it is for your listening pleasure. All around great night spent with my hubby!

PS: No children were harmed in the production of this date night. They were in the great care of their Aunt Sheila who survived the whole night without killing one of them. Although I am still not sure if there was any alcohol involved (with her or the children)?!?!

2 comments:

Steph said...

I love George Strait! (And I got a great chuckle from the alcohol comment!)

Anonymous said...

No alcohol, I promise! Well at least not during my time with the kids.
Sheila