Hi friends,
This is Amy, updating for Donna. Donna says Shelby did well and I pray they have a peaceful night. I got a text from her this afternoon after surgery and they had Shelby in their arms. Keep praying for Shelby to be pain free and also for her parents too!
Before I Do More Catch Up...
-
I said in my last post I was going to post about our trip to Colorado and I
do plan on doing so, but I thought I would do a little update on me
personall...

3 comments:
Praying.
Donna and family,
We are praying for you!!! We are so glad to hear that Shelby did well and we certainly will pray for a peaceful night. We are here if you should need anything at all!
Thrive!
The Worthington Family
Hope Shelby doesn't hurt for too long and that she will be back running around soon!
Love,
Jen
Post a Comment