Sandra Bullock has done it again with an amazing movie called The Blind Side. Well at least it looks to be an amazing movie. I can't wait to see it!
Before I Do More Catch Up...
-
I said in my last post I was going to post about our trip to Colorado and I
do plan on doing so, but I thought I would do a little update on me
personall...


3 comments:
I have had the premier date on my calendar for weeks! Can't WAIT to see it:)
Frances
A friend of mine is an extra in this movie, and he said that it really was a great experience and that the movie was going to be awesome!
I read that he is a rookie for the Baltimore Ravens now... went to college at Ole' Miss. Amazing story - can't wait to go see this one! I'll take my kleenex!!!
Post a Comment